Empathy is on a mission to help families with everything they face after the loss of a loved one. With an award-winning product, powered by tech and driven by purpose, we provide peace of mind by guiding families through all the tedious and time-consuming tasks that follow a loss, automating many of the processes so that they can focus on what truly matters.
Our team is passionate, empathetic, and dedicated to providing world-class solutions to families in need. We work collaboratively to identify pain points and design elegant solutions that empower and support our users.
About the team
You will be part of a close-knit team of product managers, designers, engineers, and business owners, all working collaboratively to deliver innovative, high-quality products. In your role as a Product Growth Manager, you'll have a key role in shaping the future of our products, directly impacting the lives of families during their times of need.
In this role you will
- Strategically drive long-term product growth, focusing on adoption and retention.
- Create, manage, and optimize marketing channels such as: Email, SMS, and notifications to increase user engagement metrics.
- Enhance activation metrics by optimizing landing pages, and other top-of-funnel assets.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and customer success teams to align product messaging and growth strategies.
- Analyze user data comprehensively for insights to improve engagement and retention.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of proven experience in product growth, marketing, product marketing, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with A/B testing and other optimization techniques.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams.
- Passion for innovation and growth in a tech-driven environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
At Empathy, we believe that our workforce should reflect the range and variety of the families we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, where all employment decisions are made without regard to age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality or nation of origin, religion, ability, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.